They said we want a floyd type meal to our lunch today, because we only watch the television, we fead up of being in the bush, we fead up of being the jungle. So i’m going to cook them a kind of biryani but it’s not really a biryani, it’s half biryani, half a paia. We are drawing on spain, africa, india and a bit of me.
- Pieces of free range chicken
- Lemons cut into quarter
- Hard boil eggs
- Sliced and Chopped tomatoes (2 kinds)
- Toasted almonds
- Deep fried crunchy onions
- Garden pees (where else does a pee come from i ask myself?)
- Red, green and yellow papers
- Chopped onions
- Basmati rice
- Cardamon seeds
- Curry powder
- Bay leaves
- Melted butter (don’t be shay…)
- Chicken stock
The next things is to add the curry, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon and the cardamon, now mix it all well and add lots of melted butter.
Cover with chicken stock and let it simmer for 30-60 minutes, till the rice is ready.
Add the pees, chopped tomatoes and the sultanas – this is our basic dish.
Garnish with hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, crispy onions, almonds, coriander .